Monday, September 12, 2005

I Think I'm Addicted To Spinning



Well, I had a nice little blog entry all ready to go. All I had to do was post the pictures, and of course, that's the time that the internet goes down. I hate wireless internet. I went for the expensive router and everything, and a pay a fortune every month for internet access. It's not supposed to just crap out on me whenever it feels like it!

Anyway, I got some raw merino wool today from Birkeland Bros. and started spinning as soon as I got home. The pictures are what I finished tonight. I dyed it with strawberry Koolaid, and I am really happy with the color. I think that red is the only color that my camera has trouble with, so you'll have to use your imagination.

I want to get my school stuff done as quickly as possible tomorrow, so I can get back to spinning and dying.

No comments: