Thursday, September 08, 2005

Reindeer Sweater Fronts

Here are the pictures of the finished sweater fronts for the reindeer sweater. All I have to knit now are a couple of sleeves. I've gotten 8 inches or so done on the first sleeve, but it's been slow going.

I think I'm I little overwhelmed and tired from school. I just finished the Book of Margery Kempe this afternoon. It was 300 pages and quite exhausting!! But, on the bright side, it only took me 2.5 days.

I haven't been letting myself procrastinate with knitting. I've forced myself to read and work on school until 4 or 5 o'clock, and only then am I allowed to even think about knitting. It was difficult today, since the cat was playing with a knitting needle under the bed, while I was trying to read.

Last night was my weekly evening by myself. I had planned to spend it knitting up a storm, but I was so tired from all the school work that I only got 5 rows done, and each row is only 29 stitches across. It's shameful really!!

I hope to get more done tonight. But, I'm already starting to feel tired. I hope coffee will help.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: