Monday, October 10, 2005

Can't Stop This Shopper

I made the mistake of browsing around on ebay yesterday, and I went a bit nuts! I have goodies coming from the UK, the Netherlands, and Vermont. My mouth waters at the Addis, Rowan, Debbie Bliss, and Lorna's Laces that will be arriving at my door in the next week or so. Addis are so much cheaper on ebay than at the LYS. I think I'm paying less than $10 Canadian including shipping, per set.

I don't know how it happened, but my budget had some left over money at the end, which allowed me to do some shopping. I guess it could have been savings, but you can't take your money to your grave, so you might as well spend it!

I am having some issues with spending the large amount that I did though. Usually I don't have left over money, and can't afford a big purchase, which usually leaves me feeling a bit sick. This time I can afford it, and I still feel a bit of panic.

I will be sure to post pics as soon as my shipments arrive. I am so excited!

No comments: