Thursday, October 20, 2005

The New Binder...


I finally got around to decorating my new pattern binder this morning. I also got all of the patterns moved over. My old one was totally tiny, and couldn't fit more than half of my patterns. I figured I would personalize the new one, and I'm happy with how it turned out.

I swear to god, the cat just went up to the CD player, and turned the radio on, and opened the disk changer. Seriously, I just had to get up and turn it off. When the CD thing popped out, it freaked him out. He's such a nut! And in other cat news, he now knows how to open the kitchen cupboards! He's been rustling around knocking over cans and stuff. He's one smart little cookie!!

I decided that I must make that Clapotis thing. I didn't like the look of it at first, but it's grown on me, and now I have to have it! I'm thinking Lion & Lamb in Lakeview. What do you think? I think it would be nice, but if you have any suggestions about what might look better, let me know. It just has to look good with my blonde hair.

I'd better go....the cat's opening the cupboard again...

No comments: