Saturday, October 29, 2005

Wanted: Yarn


So, there is still no sign of the eBay yarn. I was going to take the weekend off and work on the Shawl Collar Cardigan, but I finished the collar last night, and I can't do any more until the Astrakhan gets here.

I am occupying myself with the sock. And the Baby Blanket. And many other UFOs. I'm taking the weekend off, before I start studying on Monday. I have a final exam next Sunday. Do you believe it? A Sunday! Once I'm done that one, I only have 2 more to go! YAY!!!!! I'm still super stressed about it though. Just thinking about it gives me a headache.

2 comments:

knittinmom said...

I HATE waiting for yarn in the mail - it's the worst! Good luck on your test next week, and just to make sure you have too much to do, I'm tagging you with the 20 things about you meme.

You're it! And I won't be at all offended if you wait until after your exam(s) to do it...

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of your cat keeping your laptop warm while you take a study break... what a little helper.

-Zombie ninja overlord