Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Word Verification or IQ Test

I know a lot of bloggers have been using word verification to cut down on spam comments, and I think it's a great idea, but (this is kinda embarrassing) sometimes I can't even get the letters right. It's when they're very squished together. I always feel like such an idiot.

Does anyone else do this? I know of at least one other person who has had a bit of a struggle sometimes. I just want to make sure I'm not alone.

And it's not like I have a problem with the alphabet (I am in the last semester of a B.A. in English). Maybe I'm just losing it!

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's not just you - I've had the problem a few times myself. I tried to convince myself it's because they usually aren't actually words, just seemingly random strings of letters. (For example, today's "word" is kckhs) Makes me think I'm not as dumb as I probably am. :)