Wednesday, November 23, 2005

So Much To Do, So Little Time

I know there has been no blogging for several days now. I've been wanting to blog, but I just haven't had the chance. Even when I do have a free moment, I don't feel like sitting at the computer. I guess that's understandable, since I've been doing so much paper writing lately. I finished my final medieval lit paper over the weekend, which involved sitting at the computer all day everyday. By the end of the week I have to be done a 15 page paper on Virginia Woolf, so it may be a few more days before I can put together a "real" blog entry.

I haven't had a chance to take any pics, partly because it's been soooo bloody foggy for the last week, and our apartment is poorly lit at the best of times. When I do get a chance to take some pics, my blog entry will be a long one, because there has been lots going on. So you can look forward to a nice long entry later this week (a should warn you, there have been several yarn purchases). I really need to get some work done on my holiday sock. I have a feeling that it is going to be a big disappointment to my sock pal, but I am doing my best. I just can't handle anything really intricate right now. On the plus side, I have picked up some goodies to go with the socks, so at least that will be good.

I should get to my paper writing now, so I can knit and blog in the near future.

For those who are curious, I have 23 days left until I am no longer a student.

No comments: