Ariane's put up a sock questionnaire for the Holiday Knits Sox Exchange, and I figured I'd do it before I forgot. I'm feeling a little brain dead, oh and I just remembered this very second that I was tagged with the 20 things meme.
1. What are your foot measurements?
I always make a medium. I'm a size 8-8 1/2 shoe. K, I just measured, and it's 10 inches from heel to toe, and my ankle's 8.5 around. (sorry, I'm totally scattered!)
2. Do you have a favorite sock yarn?
Not really. I like Fleece Artist, but I've never used anything else. I just got some Lorna's Laces but haven't had time to try it.
3. Is there a specific pattern you favor?...lace or ribbed?
I usually go pretty simple. The taller the better (but not freakishly tall). My feet and legs are always freezing in the winter.
4. What colors do you prefer? Do you like solids or stripes?
I like all but brown. Bright colors, neutrals, whatever. Solids and stripes are both good.
5. Do you have any allergies to a specific fiber?
No allergies, thank god!
6. Holiday that you usually celebrate?
I'm pretty easy going. My sock buddy should knit whatever they like, and I know I will just love the socks!
Oh, I'll leave you all with a pic of my Lorna's Laces sock yarn.