Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's A Scarf


I finally wove the ends of my Noro scarf in this evening, and I got a few pics of me wearing it, so I thought I'd post them. Oh, and it's snowing again, so I was sure glad to have a nice warm (and very fashionable) scarf on. My mom said the colors reminded her of a Mexican poncho. I'm not sure how I should take that. Um... I guess I'll consider it a compliment.

Oh, and for the first time ever my little brother (who I constantly feuded with through out both of our childhoods) paid me a very nice compliment today. I always weigh myself when I'm at my parent's house, because I don't have a scale, and when I came out from weighing myself, I announced to my Mom that I'd lost another half pound or so, and my Mom said that she thought I was looking thinner, and my brother said, "Yeah, your looking skinny". That's a really big compliment coming from my brother, because, well, first off he's my brother. Second, I've always considered him to be the thin, muscular, good looking one. There were points in the past where I thought he didn't want to hang out with me because he was embarrassed about my looks. I was just reading this paragraph back to myself. Yeah, um, I'm just going to put on a display of my low self-esteem for a minute. Ok. I'm done now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy,

The scarf looks great and I love the colorway.

No need to have esteem issues, your a beautiful and gorgeous woman:o)

Anonymous said...

Your scarf is so perty! :P

Anonymous said...

That is LUSH! Thanks for adding your pin!

knittinmom said...

Beautiful! I fondle that Noro every time I'm in the yarn store. One of these days, it's going to come home with me!

Chrissy said...

Thanks guys, I'm glad you all like the scarf. I love wearing it!