Monday, December 19, 2005

There Must Be Something Wrong With Me!!

I'm done school, did all the vacuuming yesterday, and I have nothing else that I really have to do, but for some reason I don't feel like knitting. I keep asking myself, "Why the hell don't you feel like knitting?", but I have no answer. It's not that I don't want to knit. I just don't feel like it.

I thought that going up to Starbucks would help me knit, but I don't even feel like going there. Not even the thought of a pumpkin spice latte can get me to knit. And it's not like I'm knitting stuff I hate, or using crap yarn. My options include Fleece Artist merino, or soft socks, Noro Silver Thaw, or Silk Garden, or Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran or Chunky or Astrakhan. So, you can see why I'm asking what is wrong with me. I should be in knitter's paradise!

I think I may just have too much knitting to do, and that's making me not want to do any of it. It's also really really dark right now, and it's not even that late.


I thought I'd take a picture to show you just how dark it is inside. Our apartment is usually really bright, because we're facing south-west, so we get all the sun. That doesn't help when there isn't any sun though.

I'm gonna watch TV, and try to muster up some energy to knit. My sock pal is very understanding, but still waiting.

I did drag myself up to the dollar store to get some more yarn needles today. My smallest needle broke in half last week, and I've been meaning to get some more. I really want a Chibi, thanks to Gina at Knit Two Together. Ah, the power of suggestion.

I couldn't decide between the plastic needles or the metal, so I got both sets for $2.25. I love it when stuff is cheap enough that you don't have to make a decision. These needles should keep me going until I can get a Chibi.

God, I hope I have more energy tomorrow. I still have shortbread dough in the fridge that needs to be baked.

No comments: