4 jobs that you have had in your lifetime:
- "Sandwich Artist" @ Subway (UGH!!).
- Dog Walker for 1 dog (he was really grouchy).
- Assistant to one of the owners at a raw dog food store.
- Reservation agent @ Discount Car and Truck Rentals (I was really good at it, but it was really high pressure, so I only lasted a week).
4 movies that you could watch over and over:
- Pretty Woman
- Run Lola Run
- Somethings Gotta Give (it also has the best soundtrack)
- Kerrisdale in Vancouver, B.C. (with my parents)
- Marpole in Vancouver, B.C. (with Stu)
- Temporarily in Yakima, Washington
- I haven't live anywhere else.
4 TV shows that you love to watch:
- CSI: Miami
- 7th Heaven
- Third Watch (if it was still on. Stupid NBC!)
- Oahu, Hawaii
- (several different cities in California
- Houston, Texas
- Seattle, Washington
4 websites that you visit daily:
- My Sitemeter
- My Online Banking
- Yahoo! (for those fabulous groups!)
- Rare thick steak(with or without teriyaki sauce) and garlic mashed potatoes.
- Meat and spinach lasagna.
- My white clam chowder (it's so thick that it's almost like a casserole).
- In a big apartment
- Knitting with friends
- Spending time with my new niece (or anyone else in my bro's family)
I'm going to say the same thing as the last -- If you want to be tagged, you're tagged. If not, you're not.
I just don't have time right now to go through and make sure people haven't done it yet.