Friday, February 03, 2006

FINISHED JAYWALKERS


Even without knitting very much in the evenings at home, I managed to finish the second Jaywalker in 2 weeks. I know it sounds like a long time, but really, I only knit on my lunch break (and not even the whole thing), and on the bus on the way home.

I was worried they'd be a bit tight, but they're not. They are just perfect.

I actually finished them last night at about 10:30, but it was too late for pics, because I was supposed to be in bed by 10, for 8 hours of sleep. You understand.

These Jaywalkers were knit with Sunshine Yarns sock yarn in Winter Berry. They're 100% merino, and very soft. I used the magic loop with a 2.5mm needle and a 32 inch cord.

Well, I didn't manage to get a "J" for the Sock-A-Month Knit Along, but these will be my "F" socks. That doesn't make them sound like very good socks does it?

Today marks two full weeks of working! I love that I still really like my job. The time goes quickly and I'm rarely bored.

Fridays are all that much sweeter now that I have to work Monday to Friday. I think this schedule suits me quite well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Jaywalkers.

lexa said...

Nice socks! Love that color.

Anonymous said...

Love your socks!