Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's My Birthday Tomorrow!!


I haven't been posting lately. It's not that I haven't been thinking about it, it's just that I haven't had the energy. Also, I've been training on computer stuff at work, so when I get home, I can hardly bear sitting down at the computer again.

I've started a new sock out of some Sunshine Yarn. I'm giving it a try on 3mm needles and it is sure knitting up quickly.

Our deck birds are growing quickly and appear to be doing well. You can thank Stu for the pic. You can see the birdie better if you enlarge the pic.

Talk to y'all soon!

4 comments:

natolkow said...

HAPPY BIRHTHDAY!!!

Karen said...

Hope you have a very happy birthday!! And glad to hear you aren't sick anymore and are back to work. :)

Abigail said...

Cyber birthday hugs! I'm so glad you are feeling better. My son really liked the baby bird pics.
Thanks Stu.

I can't wait to see the socks.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day!