Saturday, April 01, 2006

One Day On A Rainy Saturday In April...

It's not even 7am yet, and I've already signed up for SP 8! I thought I'd mention it here, because I know a lot of people miss sign ups, because they don't know they're happening. I've got to get my last package off to my SP7 pal. I know it seems late, but I've told her it's coming late, and it's strictly a "bonus package". She's already got her "real" SP 7 stuff.

I can't wait for my pal to be revealed!

I know I need to take a pic and do an inventory of my sock yarn for the knit your sock yarn stash challenge, but it's too dark at this point. I'm getting my hair cut at 11:45 this morning, so I think that pics will come after that!

I'm not looking forward to Monday morning, with the whole spring ahead. I'm not ready to lose an hour, I just got used to the time I have to get up. Don't forget to change your clocks on Sunday morning (only if you're supposed to be on daylight savings time, please!) ;).

I almost forgot! We have 2 hanging baskets on our deck, and some house finches have decided to make a nest in one of them. Yesterday afternoon, Stu discovered that there is now an egg in there, that wasn't there the day before!

I know it's a bit blurry, but I can't think of a better picture to welcome the month of April. Oh, have I mentioned that it's my B-Day this month? Well, it is! It's on the 27th. Just so you know.

No comments: