Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Lone Sock Will Soon Be (Um, I was going somewhere with this title, but I kinda lost it)

Hi All,

I've finished my first Peacock sock and it looks good, but for some reason I'm not totally happy with it. I think it might be the yarn. Oh well, I'm still plugging along. I've finished about an inch of the second one.

I am too exhausted for words, and I can't believe that tomorrow's only Thursday! WTF!?!

Tonight was night 2 of new car shopping. We were out until after 8pm last night, and didn't get home til after 8 tonight either.

Stu has sold his car. Well, he still has the car and hasn't actually been paid yet, but he has an "agreement". As soon as he has the money in his hands, we will be the proud new owners of a 2006 Toyota Corolla with a sunroof. Okay, it's actually a moon roof, but unless you plan on sticking your naked butt out of it, we're going to call it a sunroof!

I can't wait to have a car I can drive. I hated driving his old car, because the hood was like 50 feet long, and the clutch was really heavy. I've provided a pic, so everyone can see what I mean. Bye bye 1980 Corvette!

If I wasn't so exhausted, I would have taken pics of my finished sock, but I really don't have the energy. (the car pic was already on my computer, and even uploading seemed like too much energy!).

I'm going to try to post tomorrow, but I think it's likely I won't until the weekend.

No comments: