Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Another Reason Why I'm Lucky...


My KSKS pal got her package a few days ago, so I can finally reveal that I was spoiling Abigail. She is an immensely talented sock knitter, and I've enjoyed her blog since she first started blogging. Go check out her blog to see what I sent her!

I had seen these socks in progress on her blog, and I was secretly hoping they would be for me (I knew there would be a pair on the way, since she had to ask for my foot measurements).

Thank You Abigail!!

On my knitting front---

I have a really special and super cool project on the go right now, which I started on Friday (actually I had been working on the small section in the picture below for a week). The knitting really started on Friday though. And yes. I did sew in all those ends. Not fun! It's going to be worth it though.

I will be sharing this almost completed special project with you later in the week. I'm really looking forward to showing it off.

I almost totally forgot! I knit a bath mat last week. It's made from Bernat Handicrafter Cotton on 6.5 mm needles. I used the log cabin design, and just winged it. I think it turned out really well.
This project started when I had my first trip to Walmart ever! I found 2 jumbo balls of this yarn, and had to buy it!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I'm so gald the socks fit! They look nice on your feet.

The bath math is terrific. The blue color looks great in that pattern.