Friday, August 18, 2006

Yes, I Do Know That I've Been Slacking...

At least that's how I feel anyway. About blogging, I mean. I set myself a goal of posting ever day or two, and I've been pretty close, but I think I need to set myself a goal of posting an interesting post every day or two.

Actually, there has been knitting stuff going on, I just like to take pics to illustrate, and I haven't had the energy for that. As I mentioned before, work is exhausting. It's because we have a "team" of three, but one member is off this week, leaving us with a team of two to do all the work that a team of three can barely handle sometimes.

I was going to come in on Saturday, but I was listening to a Craftsanity podcast with the guy who started Bazzar Bizzare (sorry, I can't remember his name right now), and I had a moment of "I must craft, and it must be now... or at least soon". Since I was in the middle of my workday, and busy filing, I couldn't really drop everything to knit. I'd really rather not have that conversation with my boss.

I've actually been thinking about dabbling in creating my own podcast. I left a message on my home phone for Stu, and I got home first, so I played it so I could delete it, and I don't think I sound as squeeky as I used to.

I'd actually like to devote a whole entry OHMYGOD I JUST ATE THE SPICIEST JALAPENO. MY MOUTH IS BURNING!!

Okay, I had some water, now it's better. I guess this is stream of conciousness blogging. Can you tell I'm on my lunch at work?

What was I saying? Oh yeah, I wanted to talk about my experiences while being a podcast listener, considering I spend most of my workdays listening to them.

Sorry I don't have any pics on my work computer. Talk to y'all soon!

No comments: