Saturday, September 23, 2006

Questionnaire For My Knitter's Tea Swap Pal II

Here's the questionnaire my Tea Swap pal sent me. I figured I'd answer it here for all to see!

Before we began I must ask if there is anything you are allergic to or
that you just don't like much.

I'm not allergic to anything. I don't really like the flavor of black licorice though. Oh, and I HATE white tea. Hate it!

Bagged or Loose? Either is good.

What do you like to knit? Socks, socks, and more socks. I do other things too, I just can't think of any right now.

What do you do for fun that has NOTHING to do with tea or knitting? Hmmm...Coffee? I don't really do anything that doesn't have something to do with knitting. Geez, now I feel like a dork :P

Are you excited that it's Autumn? How do you feel about Halloween? I love Autumn! I'm kinda "meh" about Halloween. Did I mention I love Autumn? I love it. It's my favorite season!

During the last month what was the most interesting and pleasing thing
you smelled? (if not the last month then anytime in general). This is going to sound lame, but I got a car air freshener last weekend, and it's my favorite smell ever. It smells like coconut.

What do you like to do on Saturdays? Knit. Listen to podcasts. Coffee with friends. Blog.

Do you work? What hours will you generally be online? Yes I work. I can be found online from Mon-Fri between 6:15-6:20am, and 5:15pm onwards.

How often do you update your blog? If I poke you to update more would
it annoy you? I try to update it ever day or two. I've been sick for the last week though, so it's been a bit scarce. If you poked me to update more, it wouldn't annoy me, but it might annoy my boss and bf.

What colors do you find pleasing? Almost all of them. I'm not really that into florescent orange/yellow, but other than that I like 'em all. Reds, blues, greens.

If you had a perfect day where everything was just as you like it what
would it be like? I'd be rested at 5am, I'd listen to good podcasts, knit, have breakfast with a significant other who was up and functional at breakfast time, and then I'd just do what ever I felt like. Oh, and the cat's would not be annoying. I'm not really a planner. I'm much better at winging it.

What is your favorite yarn brand? I don't really have a favorite. I just asked Stu what he'd say if someone asked him what my favorite yarn was, and without hesitation or uncertainty, he replied, "Koigu".

What is the thing you like to knit most? Socks.

If you were a yummy treat what would you be and what would you say? I doughnut. "Mmmm...Doughnuts....aaaauuuuugggg.

What floats your boat? Stu says, "Hard to say", I concur.

If your boat was sinking what would you grab to take off with you when
you jumped off? If it's the normal stuff I usually end up with in a boat, The Cat, my blankie, and a life jacket.

Do you have a sense of humor? Yes.

Got any fun plans coming up? No. Not at this point. I'm going to knit something argyle. Does that count? Did I mention I'm obsessed with argyle right now?

Are there too many questions here? :P Um...

No comments: