Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ack! Busy!

I'm just checking in to let everyone know things have been busy! I've hardly been able to catch my breath!!

Here's the news---

I had an interview yesterday, which went well, and I have a second interview for it tomorrow. Yay!

The prospect of a new job scares the crap out of me!!

The person I've been interviewing with has been really understanding that I work all day, and across town at that, which is really nice. Really really nice.

I think people are going to be wondering about me being all dressed up for an interview tomorrow (casual Friday!). Oh well, most of them know I'm looking for a new job.

I haven't been doing much knitting lately, but I plan to knit like nothing else this weekend!

That's all for me right now. I'll let you know how it goes!

Emmie---If you're reading this---I'm going to call you this weekend! We must hang out!!

1 comment:

tammy said...

Very exciting! Wishing you good luck and sending you positive vibes!