Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Chocolate Swap Goodies!!

I received a very nice package from my Chocolate Swap pal, Lori!


Did I mention I *love* chocolate?


I got tons of chocolate goodies! She even hand-dyed some beautiful chocolate colored sock yarn for me. She's got talent! I really hope she decides to sell her creations in the future.


All I can say is that white chocolate body butter is heavenly. I smell like white chocolate! Actually, it's more like white chocolate icing. Yummy!!

She also included some pretty, soft, and silky Knitpicks yarn. I can't wait to make socks out of that one too.


Lori's kids helped make the labels for the yarn, and I just had to post them. Don't you just love the bird in the corner! Thanks guys! It makes the yarn extra special, and I'll be putting these pictures on my fridge.

THANK YOU SO MUCH LORI!!!! YOU ARE AN AWESOME PAL!!!

Now, Just when you thought today wouldn't get any better for me, it does!

I got a call back from one of the resumes I sent out yesterday night. I did a telephone interview at lunch today, and I have an in person interview after work tomorrow. I'm really excited! Hopefully, by Thursday I'll have given my notice.

I'm off to stuff my face with chocolate and slather myself in white chocolate body butter! Sounds good, huh? Yum yum yum!!!

PS. I've been knitting, but that'll have to wait til tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it!

Good luck with the interview!

Spinny Bunt said...

The hand dyed is really pretty. What are you going to make with it?
Good luck with the interview, I'll think good thoughts for you!

knitfriendly said...

Good luck with your interview! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Great package too! Gotta love anything chocolate!