Sunday, October 01, 2006

Socktoberfest Begins!

Happy October 1st! I hope everyone's ready for a fun and productive Socktoberfest 2006!

I participated in October 2005, and I don't remember being all that productive. This year, I'm making a list of goals to help the productivity along.

I was going to show some pictures and tell you about my list, but I've had a busy day, and it's almost 8pm now.

I'll be back tomorrow with some updates though.

I will say this---

I am actively looking for a new job. I've had it up to my eyeballs with this one, and I've realized it's time to move on. I'll explain after I find a new job. I don't want to get into it while I'm still with this employer.

Job hunting is time consuming, and that's what I was doing with my day today. I'll let you know about any updates.

I'm off to wind up a ball of sock yarn. Talk to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

knitfriendly said...

Good luck with your job search and congrats on making the effort to put yourself in a better place!

Anonymous said...

I hope you find an awesome job - good luck!

(I like your Socktoberfest button *g*)