Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sock Update

Sorry, there aren't any pictures right now, cuz blogger sucks. I'll get 'em up as soon as I can.

I finished my Lorna's Laces Sand Ridge sock I was working on! I still feel like crap, but at least I have a nice feeling of completion. While I knit, I caught up on the Lime & Violet podcasts I'd been missing since November. Actually, I only caught up on two. The rest will have to wait.

You notice that I've now completed 2 unmatched socks. I have a plan. I'm going to knit a bunch of sock singles, then I'll knit the matching socks. That way it won't seem like it takes as long to knit a pair, and there will be pleanty of variety to stave off second sock syndrome.

The next sock I'm going to knit is Monkey from this issue of Knitty. I can't stop thinking about this pattern.

I'm going to use some of my new Sweet Georgia yarn in After Glow. The pictures I took make the yarn look more orange than it is. It's quite a bit more muted.

No comments: