Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday Kitties.

Since there has been relatively little progress on my Jitterbug sock, I thought I'd share some pictures of my kitties.



You know, it's funny, Stu and I decided on Saturday night that we were going to try to cook more, and eat less take out. Well, I cooked last night, and we're back to take out tonight. Neither of us feel like cooking after working all day. And it doesn't help us that we live 5 blocks away from the bestest Indian restaurant ever! It's called Mirchi and it's at 64th and Granville, for anyone in Vancouver. Their butter chicken is to die for!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red's gotten so huge! They grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Great photos of the kitties! Sometimes they are hard to catch on film!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh look at them. Such precious furballs.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what little cuties!

Anna said...

Oh, beautiful kitties! :-)