Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday...

Well, it's almost over. I always feel better when Wednesday's almost over, don't you?

The sock is still not quite finished. I've got another inch and a bit til I start the toe decreases. I did the heel flap, turned the heel, and knit about two inches down the foot yesterday. I'm thinking I'll have this pair done by tomorrow night.

I stopped in at the library tonight after work and picked up a couple of reference books. I don't really have anything in mind to learn, but I figure it's always good to be on the look out for more info. On a quick browse through, the Vogue Knitting book looks pretty good.

See ya tomorrow (hopefully with a finished sock).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of your kitties because I love cats and I love knitting. I get the best of both worlds with your blog! Thank you! I take care of my mom and she has alzheimers. I look forward to destressing with a few fav knitting blogs and yours in one of them!!