Saturday, March 17, 2007

Eeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the box that the post office held hostage overnight. Hmm....I wonder what it might hold...


What's that? It's six skeins of Socks That Rock! I ordered these two weekends ago, and I'm glad to have gotten it in time for this weekend.


Here's the front view of all of them. From the left: Farmhouse, Chapman Springs, Fairgrounds, Blue Moonstone, Watermelon Tourmaline, In The Navy.


Here they are from the back... Isn't that pretty yarn booty.

And yet another angle...Ohhh...Ahhhh....

I love these end shots! Left to right: Farmhouse, Chapman Springs, Fairgrounds.

Fairgrounds, Blue Moonstone, Watermelon Tourmaline.


And what better place to post silly pictures of me with my new yarn.


I don't look happy do I? Hehe.

The next two are because I know I can never get enough pictures of Socks That Rock. Left to right: Farmhouse, Chapman Springs, a tiny bit of Fairgrounds.

Left to right: Blue Moonstone, Watermelon Tourmaline, In The Navy.


I think that next time I'll go with the medium weight. I'm still coveting Beryl and Fire On The Mountain.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Oooo! Aaahhh! Lovely pretty soft yarn!!! Lucky you ;)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!! I love their yarn ;o)

Anonymous said...

Good god woman! I'm so jealous! Enjoy the yarn.

Twisted Knitter said...

LOVELY yarn you have there too! Love the STR "Booty" ;-)

Anonymous said...

Your STR stash totally ROCKS!! I'm so jealous!

Sharon said...

Those are some GORGEOUS colorways. Happy knitting!