Friday, March 30, 2007

Knitter's Treat Exchange Questionnaire...

I've decided to participate in the Knitter's Treat Exchange, so here is my questionnaire.

1. What's your favourite type of yarn?

Sock yarn. I really like the 100% superwash merino sock yarns, since they tend to be really soft, and wear well. I *love* Socks That Rock.

2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?

I don't like scratchy yarns or acrylics.

3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?

Make a B-Line for the sock yarn. Then I usually check out the tools.

4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?

I don't really do other crafts. I'd like to try making soap (from scratch, not melt and pour), and I'd like to try making lip balm and lotion bars.

5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?

None.

6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden

Knitting/Food/Home/Fashion/Celebrity Gossip/Other Craft/Crochet/Garden

7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?

I mainly knit socks.

8. Are you allergic to anything?

Nope.

9. What do you like to* smell of?
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)

I like to smell of tropical scents, sugary sweets, or spicy chai. I'm chai obsessed.

10. What's your favourite way to relax?

A nice soak in the tub, then knitting while I watch a movie.

11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?

I'd go to the dainty tea room first.

12. What do you come out with?

Some delicious Earl Grey, those little tea sandwiches (you know the ones with cucumber and cream cheese with the crusts cut off), and some of those adorable little tea cakes.

13. Where do you go next?

Next I'd go to the Italian Cafe and pick up an espresso, a canolli, and one of those Italian ices.

14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?

Not right now.

No comments: