Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rounding Third...

I started the edging chart for the Shetland Triangle last night. It's at the point now where each row is taking about half an hour. I'm only on the third edging row right now, but I'm hoping to get through 2 or 3 more rows tonight.

So, for the rest of the news, I'll go in chronological order---

First, my boss came up to me today, looked at me, and asked me if I was gaining weight. Yes, you read that correctly. So, yes, as a matter of fact I have gained about 5 pounds in the last month. Yes, I am EXTREMELY sensitive about it. It's funny, this morning I was thinking that it's not so bad, because it's not like anyone would notice. Ha! So, I spent most of the day in tears, and I'm not looking forward to getting dressed tomorrow.


Second, I joined Sockapalooza. I am such a joiner. I just couldn't help it. It was like I was compelled!

Third, my Loopy Ewe order came today. I think I found my favorite yarn color ever. It's called Rosie and it's made by Yarn Pirate. I love you Yarn Pirate!!!


I also picked up some Yarn Pirate Malamute. Gorgeous!


I can wait to knit with these two yarns!

4 comments:

Kat said...

You have some beautiful yarns! Don't take any notice of your boss! At least you didn't split your trousers open at work this week, like me!

LadyLungDoc said...

How totally insensitive! Think of it this way - it will be much easier for you to shed the weight than it will be for your boss to shed his/her boorish ways.

Anonymous said...

THAT is some gorgeous yarn. I hope you enjoy what I'm mailing to you *today*! Boss be damned--what a jerk. - Your (still anonymous, but not for long, KTE treater)

Anonymous said...

Seriously?!?! How freakin' rude!!

Beautiful yarn!