Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm Lucky! See...

Surprise doesn't begin to describe it. I got an email from my awesome Secret Pal on Friday morning letting me know that she had just mailed a package for me. That was Friday, okay. Today is Monday, and the package was already in my mailbox! I have never ever gotten a package so quickly.

Without further ado, here it is---

Thanks to my Secret Pal, I'm going to learn how to needle felt. Yippee!! I'm super excited. I've been wanting to learn how to do this for quite a while. You can see the fiber down in the left corner. There's some undyed fiber as well as some colored fiber (it's Fleece Artist!). As well as some needle felting needles (they scare me!).

Under the category of "my pal reads my mind", she also sent me an awesome polka dotted notebook. I love notebooks.


Get ready to drool---
These are some drool worthy bath products. The top one is Foaming Bath Shea Treat in Cranberry Rose. Yummy. The bottom one is soap in Blueberry Biscotti. Mmm...Cookies.

To top it all off, she also sent me this great little bag. It's going to be perfect for toting my knitting around this summer.

Thank you so much Secret Pal!! I love everything!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great stuff! Lucky you.

Lori said...

Sweet pal you've got there! You'll have to promise to detail your needle-felting adventures - I'm really interested in seeing how you do it1

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to learn to needle felt, too. I'm looking forward to watching your progress.