It's been a very long week (many hours of overtime). The weather has finally been summer like, but it's been so humid that it's difficult to knit.
Last night, I finished off my Kamloops Wildflowers Socks!I'm really happy with how they turned out. They're quite tall, and really comfy (although trying them on with the weather like this is torture).
Being outside at 6:45am seems to be the only somewhat sane modeling time.
Pattern: My own (cast on 64 sts, knit til you think the leg is long enough, standard heel flap and turn, decrease gusset sts until it fits your foot, make long enough, decrease for toe).
I used Regia 4 Color (exact specs can be found in my first post about these socks a couple of weeks ago). This yarn knits up really nicely on 2.5mm needles.
I used some metal dpns that I found at the yarn store in Kamloops because a set of four was only $3.25 or so. I usually use bamboo, and it takes a heck of a lot of knitting to wear a hole in my finger. With the metal ones, it only took about 45 minutes of knitting, before my finger was showing significant wear.