Sunday, December 02, 2007

My So Called Scarf #3

Okay, this is a plan b post. I had intended to upload a tutorial I put together on how to knit the right and wrong sides of My So Called Scarf, but I made it too big, so I can't upload it anywhere for now.

I spent the entire day today working on the scarf for my brother's b-day on December 6th, and I finished it early in the evening. Woot!

Since it looks basically the same as it did in my last post, so I won't repost the picture until I have one of him wearing it. I will say that I'm very happy with it.

There has been a ton of snow here this weekend, but right now the rain is in the process of washing it all away. We're in for very heavy rain for the next few days. I mention this, because I have been making a point to get out and power walk at lunch everyday, so tomorrow I already know I will get soaked. Actually, the walking is why there has been less knitting around here. That's half an hour less knitting everyday!

Here's Redd partaking in his favorite weekend activity --

I did venture out yesterday evening to go to the LYS. I picked up some yarn for a Christmas present hat for someone and 2 skeins of Smooshy. Will share pics very soon. I was hoping to get to these yarns today, but that didn't happen. Hopefully tomorrow.

2 comments:

lexa said...

I saw on the news how much snow BC got, then the rain to follow! We got snow yesterday, but it changed to rain. This morning I woke up, and all the snow is gone. School got cancelled only because a lot of the back roads were unfit for busses to travel on.

bonitapita said...

Thanks for the cutie pick of the orange kitty. I LOVE orange kitties!