Thursday, January 31, 2008

Apparently It Takes Sickness For Me To Slow Down and Blog!

The last few weeks have been great!  I started my new job with the old company I used to work for, and everything has be going really well there.  I've also started a walk/jog program.   I'm at the point now where I'm walking about the same distance I'm jogging.  I'm really enjoying it, and it's going really well.

In fact, everything was going swimmingly until Monday when I started to come down with something.  Tuesday and Wednesday were miserable, but I had to work because this week is a payroll week (I'm doing payroll now), and I had to get everything processed and uploaded to the bank by Wednesday afternoon.  

I stayed late yesterday and managed to get everything done, but I'm afraid that a whole bunch of stress and a long couple of days have not been conducive to getting rid of a cold.  

I woke up today feeling even worse than yesterday!  So, needless to say, I'm home today.  Ugh! All I want to do is go to work and then come home and go for a jog!  I can't do either!

I'm really hoping that a day of rest today will make me feel much better for tomorrow.  I'm really looking forward to jogging again.

It's funny, it seems that every time I start exercising I stop blogging.  I'm going to try to reverse this trend.  

I hope everyone is having a better Thursday than I am!  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your cold but happy for you regarding your new job and new exercise routine. I think I am too attached to my favorite blogs because it was driving me crazy checking for a new post from you!

I guess I need to get a life! haha....actually this is my stress relief from my life.

Ilix said...

Feel better gal! Take some time and re-coup!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Victorious said...

mvI hope you feel better.

I found you as I was searching for help with the Fetching pattern and was directed to the "Fetching Knit Along" blog.

I'm a new knitter who tries to add new tricks to my bag with each project. The pattern was super easy with no problems until I got to the waste yarn part. I have searched online for a video, pictures, step by step on exactly what I'm supposed to do to no helpful avail. Should I cast on the waste yarn first and then knit the working yarn on it? etc.

I hope you can help me.

lexa said...

I hope you feel better fast! I have a cold, too, thanks to my two young hoodlums.

Anonymous said...

Feel better!