Saturday, September 10, 2005

Exhaustion: A Finished Paper, An Unfinished Sleeve

I've been working like crazy on my Medieval Lit. course. I just finished the paper that's due on Wednesday, but I haven't started anything for my other courses yet.

I was at Superstore last night, perusing their Koolaid collection. I found a couple. I really wanted to try Bluemoon Berry, but they only had the sugar added stuff, and I know I don't need that sticky messy headache.

I'm going to spend the rest of the day knitting that darn sleeve, and doing some spinning with my drop spindle.

I tried to knit last night, but I only got 1 row done (I think I'm getting worse!!) Today, I must get more done!! I will get more done.

In the last few days I've been dealing with my digital music collection, and that's been taking a lot of time. I wanted to get all my music (700 songs) from my old desktop to my new lap top. I started this process when I got the computer 5 months ago. Yesterday, I finally got it done. I'm glad too, since my iPod had a bunch of repeat songs on it, cuz they were spelled differently, and I didn't catch it early on. My desktop went to Stu, and he did a bunch of funny things to it, so I couldn't even hook my iPod up properly to it. He did, however, put all my songs on a few cds for me, so I have them all backed up in 1ish place.

I posted my blog address on the SnB bulletin site for the Vancouver SnB, saying that I had sweater pics, and someone actually checked it out, and commented on it on the bulletin board! This may sound weird, but I am always flattered when someone reads my blog, and even more flattered when someone has something positive to say about it. You all know who you are, and I am grateful for you.

Comments also keep me motivated to get pieces finished, which is just what I need sometimes.

Thank you to all you readers out there. You are appreciated :)

No comments: