Sunday, August 21, 2005

I Think This Is The Start Of A Beautiful Poncho...



I finally decided to stop just talking about knitting a poncho and just do it! I have 10 balls of Rowan All Seasons Cotton in Safari green. It is actually very pretty, and I think the color will go perfectly with a dark pair of jeans.

I couldn't find the "perfect" pattern, so I am, once again, winging it. Although, it is loosely based on "That 70's Poncho" from Stitch 'N Bitch Nation.

Since this is my first "real" creation, from scratch with no pattern, I have decided to document this poncho's progress very frequently, so I will have a good record of my progress and accomplishments.

Day one was yesterday, and the first picture began with my cast on row. What better place to start than with casting on.

No comments: