Monday, August 22, 2005

New Yarn Today


















I had to go down to A Touch Of Wool today to get some longer 5mm circular needles for the poncho, and I found some really nice yarn while I was there. Actually, I found lots of nice yarn, but this is all I came home with. It's 60% Wool, and 30% Acrylic. I am going to make a scarf for myself, since I've made one for everyone else already. As you can see by the price tag I failed to take off, it's fairly expensive, but I only need two balls, so it won't be that bad. I just have to find a pattern I like now. That is always difficult.

I've felt like total crap today, dizzy/upset stomach, but I'm still working away on the poncho. It's much easier now that I have a longer needle, but I didn't feel like I made enough progress to take a picture. Hopefully tomorrow. I'm going to knit until I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

I found a really cool site today, it has nothing to do with knitting, but it's still cool. You can design your own doll. I had way to much fun with it! I guess it's the little girl inside me bursting out. It doesn't happen very often, but I love things like this. To make your own doll, go to Doll Maker.

Now the cat is in my arms and purring loudly (he sounds a bit like a motor boat). I bet he's hungry, he's always very affectionate and loving when he wants to be fed. Okay, I can't handle typing with one hand anymore. Bye for now. Kitty says, "Purrrrrrr".

No comments: