Friday, October 14, 2005

I Wish School Would Just Go Away!!!!!!

I absolutely have to get another Sociology unit done today, and finish another assignment. The only problem (well, that's not true, there are several), is that each assignment has two units it draws on, and I did one of the units 2 weeks ago. I have no idea what it is about!!!

The reason I have to get this done so fast is that I am exactly 1/2 way through the course, and my exam is on the 10th or so of November. It took me a month and a half for the first half, and now I have less than a month including study time for the second half.

I am headed up to the coffee shop right now to try to get it done. No knitting til I finish, even though I only have another inch on the cashmere hat to go before I start decreasing.

No comments: