Monday, October 17, 2005

Yet Another Finished Sock


I have to say that Socktober is going really well for me! I started on the blue version of the Favorite Soft Sock Fleece Artist pattern a few days ago, and knit the ankle in 2 short sittings. At 7:45 pm the night before last, I started on the heel, and did some speed knitting, and I actually finished the whole thing by a little after midnight.

Yesterday I started and finished the front of the Baby Boatneck Sweater, and cast the second blue sock on. I am almost at the heel, and I'm hoping to make good progress tonight. I want to get the sock finished before my eBay orders arrive in the mail, but there has been no sign of them yet :( I am so impatient!

School is actually going well, but I'm still stressed out for some reason. Maybe because it's my last semester, and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

I proofread my Sociology assignment this morning and it's all ready to go. I spent the day working on Abnormal Psyc, and managed to read (and take notes on) 2 chapters. Only one more chapter to go before the assignment.

I was thinking about doing that last chapter tonight, but it's 7th Heaven night, and Stu's out doing the laundry so I have the place to myself to knit. By the way, I get made fun of immensely for watching 7th Heaven. I am totally not religious, but something draws me to that show. I think it's because it's a bit like a soap opera, except people actually work on their problems and care about what others think. Whatever, it's my guilty pleasure, so don't make fun of me for it.

I'm having a strawberry yogurt Chuppa Chups, and I'm practically drooling on the keyboard, since I need two hands to type, because it has to stay in my mouth, so I better go before I short the computer out.

PS. I finished the ribbed cashmere hat (finally!!). It looks great, but the color does nothing for me. Oh well... Live and learn.

No comments: