Sunday, January 22, 2006

Meme Number 1

Ariane over at Wicked Stitches tagged me with a meme a few days ago, and I seem to be a bit behind on stuff I want to post about, so this is the first chance I've had to complete it!

Five Quirky Habits of Mine:

1. When I take the cap off a pen and put the cap on the "wrong end", the clip on the cap, and the writing on the pen have to match up perfectly.
2. I've been known to check the mail box upwards of 5 times in 1 day.
3. When I go to a steakhouse for dinner, I always take home a little bit of steak and a bit of mashed potatoes for breakfast the next morning (even if I'm not totally full).
4. If you bet me that I cannot eat "X" amount of something, I WILL just to prove you wrong (even if it makes me sick). I seem to remember drinking/chugging about a cup of maple syrup. Don't judge me!
5. I can't walk up to Starbucks without listening to a knitting podcast.

Hmm....I think I'll tag....Oh, I don't know. If you read this and would like to answer, then consider yourself tagged. Please leave me a comment if you decide to answer, so I can check out your answers.

No comments: